Flight booking for you and your companion(s)
Flight booking service is free, fast, and easy. Once the clinic matching process is over, we will help with your flight booking if needed. The earlier we do this, the less the travel expenses will be.
Below, you will find average flight duration and the cost of a one-way ticket (if ordered 2 weeks in advance) for some popular medical destinations throughout Europe and Asia:
- London – Budapest (1h30m) for 50€
- Moscow – Frankfurt (3h15m) for 150€
- Antalya – Prague (3h5m) for 200€
- Madrid – Kiev (3h3m) for 270€
- Warsaw – Tel-Aviv (3h45m) for 380€
- Stockholm – Bangkok (15h10m) for 500€
- Paris – Seoul (18h40m) for 570€
To be able to book a flight for you whether you are looking for Rigvir cancer treatment (Latvia) or proton therapy (Germany), we will ask you to email us a scanned copy of your photo ID. We will then send you the information on your reserved flight ticket so you can use the included link to buy your flight ticket. Knowing your flight itinerary will also let us book the date for your hospital appointment and arrange airport transfers for you.