Endocrinology in Singapore offers detailed advice on medication for diabetes, infertility, and more
In Singapore, endocrinologists work tightly with dieticians providing ultrasound-guided needle aspiration as well as step-by-step advice on medications and lifestyle.
Local specialists treat such hormone disorders as:
- sexual infantilism (underdevelopment of secondary sexual characteristics)
- diabetes (type 1 and type 2)
- high cholesterol
- thyrotoxic goiter
- adrenal glands disorders
- ovarian tumors with active hormones (through endoscopic surgery)
- pituitary adenoma (through stereotactic surgery)
- male and female infertility
Patients looking for endocrinology in Singapore also inquire about endocrinology in Malaysia.