Embryo and oocyte freezing as part of IVF treatment at Acibadem Hospitals in Turkey
If you can write out an IVF abbreviation you are probably looking for an emotionally safe place to be heard and understood. Whether doing it on your own or with your partner, let the-sooner-the-better philosophy be your best friend.
You can choose the following infertility treatment options at Acibadem Hospitals in Turkey:
- IVF (in-vitro fertilization)
- IUI (intrauterine insemination)
- ICSI (intra cytoplasmic sperm injection)
- micro-TESE (microscopic testicular sperm extraction)
- embryo cryopreservation (as IVF cycle usually imply the transfer of one embryo, to avoid multiple pregnancies the rest of them can be frozen for further use)
- laparoscopy or hysteroscopy (both are minimally-invasive techniques in cases when surgery required to remove the cause of infertility including endometriosis, myomas, cysts, etc)
As part of infertility treatment at Acibadem Hospitals in Turkey, special attention is given to preimplantation diagnostics to minimize the chance of genetic diseases in future children
IVF treatment at Acibadem Hospitals in Turkey implies an important role Genetic Diagnosis Laboratory where step-by-step early embryo preimplantation examinations are carried out to troubleshoot all suspected cases particularly when parents are diagnosed with genetic diseases.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.