24/7 emergency care, 5-star dialysis center, and skillful plastic surgeons at two BIMC Hospitals (Kuta and Nusa Dua) in Bali
If something went wrong during your vacation in Bali and your carefully packed first-aid kit doesn’t help, you may want to consider calling emergency or request a doctor appointment. And if you are an international traveler, the best choice would be BIMC Hospital Bali for a number of reasons:
- BIMC Hospital is an umbrella for two medical centers located in strategically different places: BIMC Hospital Kuta serves emergency cases around the clock while BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua offers dialysis sessions, dental services, and aesthetic surgery
- emergency motorbikes and air ambulance on the alert
- on call doctors to hotels
- multilingual staff
- hotel-like wards with nurse calling buttons, adjustable beds, TV, WiFi, and more
- the only preferred healthcare provider in Indonesia recognized by International Assistance Group
Medical services offered at two BIMC Hospitals (Kuta and Nusa Dua) in Bali to international patients include:
- dialysis units with spa services
- dental work from whitening to root canal treatment
- surgical and non-surgical beauty procedures
- intensive care units for emergency cases
- health screening and radiological scans
Before going to Bali consult your family doctor or health travel specialist well in advance on vaccines required in Bali. Traditionally, they recommend vaccines against hepatitis A and B, yellow fever, typhoid, and rabies.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.