Urology care at Hadassah Medical Center: prostate cancer surgery with Da Vinci Robotic System
Using bathroom way too often and feeling pain while urinating? Noticed blood in your urine? Left ignored, urinary diseases symptoms can easily pave their way to infertility and serious kidney diseases requiring surgery. On top of that, such unpleasant infections as STDs can threaten your partner’s health affecting your relationships.
Urologists at Hadassah Hospital will share your delicate urologic journey with you, conducting initial scans and tests and clearly explaining to you treatment options for your specific case
A team of 22 urologists at Hadassah Hospital offer specialized evidence-based care for conditions including:
- superficial bladder cancer (treated with innovative Synergo technique and intravesical chemotherapy)
- prostate cancer (treated with Da Vinci robotic surgery, radiotherapy, and cryotherapy)
- kidney tumors (treated with surgery and cryotherapy)
- urinary incontinence (treated with electrical stimulation, minimally-invasive surgery, physical therapy, etc)
- renal stones (treated with extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy and percutaneous nephrolithotomy)
- testicular cancer (treated with chemotherapy or surgery)
Even though humankind has created high-tech medical methods such as Da Vinci Robotic System and minimally-invasive surgery, regular urological evaluations have never been that relevant. Early detection of a malignant tumor in kidney, bladder, or prostate can obviously relieve you from anxiety and stress in future.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.