Health screening at BIMC Hospital in Bali can be a rewarding and time-saving event for your entire family
Daily routine and never-ending to-do lists tend to drive all of us into a corner. Topped up with staying up late and snacking on the go can be a ticking time bomb for us and our children. So why not seeing a doctor in a cool friendly environment during scorching sunshine hours?
General medical examination at BIMC Hospital means:
- caring English-speaking physicians and nurses who listen to your complaints and prescribe appropriate procedures
- digital scanning results from X-Ray, CT, and 3D Ultrasound that let you return to your hotel room the same day (Read about alternative cancer therapy Rigvir for prostate cancer.)
- private rooms for medical check-ups to make you feel like home
- high standards of sanitation and sterilization which comply with international requirements
- 24/7 medical assistance which guarantees you will be taken care of in timely manner whenever you apply
Whether you are a short visitor or plan to stay in Bali for another month or two, after health screening at BIMC Hospital you will receive advice and leaflets about healthy lifestyle or further treatment if required.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.