Neurosurgeons and neurology specialists at Belgian hospitals for patients from Europe and Asia
Belgian neurosurgeons specialize in the treatment of brain tumors of any etymology. They have achieved significant success in high-precision diagnostic techniques using ultrasound, CT, MRI (3.0 Tesla), and 3D robotic intraoperative system.
Belgian neurosurgeons perform:
- stereotactic radiotherapy
- implantation of lumbar disc prostheses
- implantation of cervical disc prostheses
- endoscopic discectomy
- minimally invasive transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF)
Belgian neurologists treat:
- Parkinson's disease
- multiple sclerosis
- neuro-ophthalmological disorders (For alternative cancer treatment of ocular melanoma visit Rigvir in the USA.)
- neonatal neurology
Foreign patients looking for treatment options in Belgium often inquiry about infertility treatment and cosmetic surgery in the Czech Republic.