Medical tourism in Brazil for patients from the U.S., Europe, Asia, and other locations
- The country boasts 51 medical institutions that meet all JCI criteria, the most authoritative organization providing standardization services based on international criteria.
- In Brazil patients who come for treatment don’t have to worry about the quality of services provided as it is as good as medical treatment in Germany. Specifically, training programs of local medical staff undergo thorough selection: official medical practice begins after graduating medical university and internship. As a result, a student becomes a medical doctor no less than in 11 years.
- A significant number of all investments in the country goes to the medical sector. Therefore, Brazilian clinics apply equipment equal to that in the U.S. and Canada. Hands-on training programs for Brazilian healthcare specialists are held in North America allowing them to allow latest surgical techniques.
- North Americans and citizens of the neighboring countries have discovered Brazil as a place where they can get high-end services provided by physicians certified by American organizations.
- Affordable cost for medical procedures including surgery is explained by the fact that Brazilian physicians' salaries are lower than those in the U.S.
International patients looking for treatment options in Brazil also read about medical travel in the Czech Republic and Rigvir statistics.