Medical treatment in Poland for patients coming from Europe, Asia, and other locations
Medical travel in Poland is known for budget treatment options in tertiary well-equipped hospitals
- Every year medical travel in Poland becomes more and more popular in treatment and recovery for foreign nationals. This is primarily due to lower prices for medical services compared with its western neighbors. It should be noted that most of the Polish health facilities, both public and private, have a long history and tradition.
- In contrast to Germany or Austria, this country is dominated by multi-disciplinary medical centers. The vast majority of well-equipped private medical centers incorporate new standardized laboratories. Many medical centers in Poland boast ISO 9001 which monitors the quality of service.
- As of February 2015, in Poland, there were no hospitals with JCI accreditation.
- Local clinics employ highly qualified staff with extensive practical experience. Friendly and attentive doctors and nurses also offer minimally invasive laparoscopic techniques. Some medical centers are collaborating with their colleagues from abroad, hold online consulting sessions, and make extensive use of information technology and telemedicine.
- Poland’s great advantage is its natural potential. Polish doctors recommend local spa resorts in treatment plans for their patients.
Users who read this article also read about 7 reasons to choose Singapore, latest high-techs in South Korea, and virotherapy in Latvia. If you would like to learn more about Rigvir polska (in Polish language), kindly use Google Translate or get in touch with us on the Contacts page.