7 reasons to choose medical tourism in Singapore
Health tourism in Singapore features better infrastructure than in Thailand, 21 JCI-accredited hospitals, and half the price than in the U.S.
- Every third patient in Singapore is a citizen of Australia, Japan, the U.S., UK, or EU.
- In Singapore, treatment and comfort of overseas patients are ensured by a state initiative controlled by 3 governmental agencies and departments. Prices for medical services are identical for residents and visitors.
- According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the local health system is now ahead of that in Germany, Israel, and South Korea. High-tech equipment and treatment protocols developed in Southeast Asia and five-star patient rooms with attentive service 24/7 are a perfect marriage which makes wonders.
- Prices in the field of health tourism in Singapore are double cheaper than those in the U.S. but still higher than those in Thailand and India.
- Singapore offers an excellent alternative with its well-ordered infrastructure. While the first two destinations are best for beach lovers who wish to improve their health, Singapore provides more opportunities for shopping fans.
- Carefully selected doctors and nurses are trained in the U.S. and Europe and therefore fluently speak English, French, German, and Russian. Expertise and attitude are what make them very similar to aesthetic surgeons in South Korea.
- By 2015, in Singapore 21 medical institution was accredited by JCI (Joint Commission International, USA), a 'gold standard' certificate in healthcare throughout the world.
Patients who read this article also read about medical travel in Spain and Rigvir side effects.