Weight loss and bariatric surgery at Acibadem Hospitals in Istanbul
You may find interesting the fact that according to World Health Organization there are almost 500 million obese people worldwide with most of them living in developed countries.
Whatever reason made you search for obesity treatment outside your homeland, programs for weight loss and bariatric surgery at Acibadem Hospitals in Istanbul offer proven treatment to underweight patients and those with class III obesity.
Non-surgical procedures in bariatrics at Acibadem Hospitals in Istanbul cover:
- dietary therapy during which a patient receives individual caloric daily intake and food related advice (smaller portions 5-6 times a day, 2 liters of water per day etc.) with constant supervision of the dietician
- physical therapy during which a patient is prescribed a specific plan of physical activities (water gymnastics, workouts, etc.) at least three times a week with particular attention to joints due to increased load
- behavioral modification therapyduring which a patient is advised on healthy lifestyle choices such as doing sports, improving eating habits, avoiding stress etc.
Surgical procedures encompass:
- gastric band reduces patient’s stomach ensuring smaller food intake and early satiety
- gastric sleeve reduces patient’s stomach through removing a part of it responsible for appetite
- gastric bypass reduces patient’s stomach ensuring partial absorption of food and early satiety
Patients looking for obesity treatment in Turkey also search dental care and kidney treatment in Bali.
For all gastric procedures obesity specialists at bariatrics at Acibadem Hospital in Istanbul recommend minimally-invasive surgery method (including da Vinci robotic surgery) because of:
- shorter recovery time (patients return home in 4-5 days after the surgery)
- scar-free procedure (2-3 small incisions are left which fade away in a few months)
- low risk infection (due to the fact that the procedure implies a few 1-2 cm cuts)
If you are looking for alternative cancer therapy in Latvia, read about Rigvir in the UK.
The highlighted surgical procedures help you lose up to 80% of your excess weight in 2-3 years with no recurrence if you strictly follow all post-operative guidelines. On top of that, you will experience stabilized blood pressure, improved sleep, lower risk of heart and respiratory diseases, etc.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one fo our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.