Cardiac care at Acibadem Hospitals throughout Turkey for adult and paediatric patients
What you need to know about heart surgery at Acibadem Hospitals is its Euroscope performance indicators. Euroscope is a rating system that evaluates expected mortality rate in heart patients. Thus, 12 heart centers at Acibadem Hospitals Group demonstrate 1.6% of expected mortality rate in open heart surgery (compared to average 3.8%) and 1% in coronary bypass (compared to average 2.7%).
If you are looking for virotherapy, learn more about Rigvir in the USA.
Heart surgery at Acibadem Hospitals offers the following procedures:
- treatment of cardiovascular embolism through a coronary stent, balloon angioplasty, and coronary bypass
- treatment of peripheral embolism through stenting in a carotid aorta, endarterectomy in a carotid aorta, peripheral surgical bypass, and peripheral endoluminal bypass
- heart valve diseases through percutaneous valvuloplasty, valve surgery, and TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)
- aorta vascular diseases through EVAR (Endovascular Aneurysm Repair), TEVAR (Thoracic Endovascular Aneurysm Repair), and TAVI (Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation)
- congenital heart diseases through paediatric heart surgery
Local and international patients like you have access to cardiac care at Acibadem Hospitals performed as minimally invasive or robotic procedures. For you it means that based on your medical indications, your heart surgeon will decide if you can be qualified as a candidate for any of these procedures. Compared to open surgery, minimally-invasive and robotic approaches ensure better aesthetic effect, faster recovery, and less pain.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one or our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.
Hospital Quiron Teknon (Spain)