Child delivery at Acibadem International Hospital in Istanbul (Turkey) for mothers-to-be coming from abroad
Traditionally, childbirth packages in Turkey look more like a rider including anything an expectant woman may wish including various accommodation types, menus, etc.
Mothers-to-be who consider giving birth at Acibadem International Hospital in Istanbul (Turkey) are offered multiple delivery options such as:
- natural birth
- natural birth under epidural anesthesia
- cesarean section under epidural anesthesia
- cesarean section under general anesthesia
Future mothers may also choose to deliver a baby under the supervision of a Board Certified ob/gyn or a professor.
Before giving birth at Acibadem International Hospital in Istanbul (Turkey), there is a list of things expectant mothers should be mindful of. Specifically:
- contact your health insurance provider to find out whether you will have to cover any expenses related to the birth in Turkey
- find out about your maternity leave rules
- contact your embassy in Turkey to make sure you are informed about all paperwork that needs to be done
- take care of things you will temporarily leave behind, i.e. elderly relatives, home pets, flowers, etc
- discuss lodging options and pick-up service with the hospital
Planning your child delivery at Acibadem International Hospital in Istanbul (Turkey) is a wonderful experience, especially when all travel prearrangements are settled.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.