Women's health specialists at Acibadem Hospitals are caring and always ready to talk with you
A woman’s life journey starts with periods, triumphs with childbirth, and quitens after menopause. To make the experience as pleasant as possible young girls entering puberty are recommended to visit gynecologists once in 6 months. If for some reason health stays out of sight, that’s when gynecologists enter the stage.
Procedures offered by the Department of Gynecology at Acibadem Hospitals encompass:
- Saline Ultrasound Uterine Scan or SIS (for better visual range of uterus cavity the walls of which are normally pressed together)
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy (transvaginal procedure for better visual range of endometrial cavity)
- Diagnostic laparoscopy (transabdominal procedure for better visual range of endometrial cavity)
- Polypectomy and myomectomy (removal of abnormal growth of tissue such as polyps and myomas aimed at eliminating any chance of cancer)
- Endometriosis surgery (removal of uterine cells that have spread outside the uterus)
If you are looking for virotherapy as an alternative to conventional cancer treatment, read about Rigvir in Australia.
Women’s health specialists at Acibadem Hospitals aim to provide services to all age groups starting from prenatal care to menopausal women with incontinence. Whether your problem is common or complex, you will in the first place have to undergo all routine gynecological tests and screenings to help your doctor understand your condition.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.