Orthopedic surgeons at Acibadem Hospitals in Turkey specialize in joint replacement and biomechanical prostheses
From dislocated fingers and broken legs to spinal tumors and congenital abnormalities, orthopedic surgeons at Acibadem Hospitals in Turkey have seen it all. Collaborating with reconstructive surgeons, physical therapists, and radiologists, they patiently explain you all possible treatment options and help you choose the one that will work best in your particular case.
Key specialities of orthopaedic surgery at Acibadem Hospitals in Istanbul include:
- total hip replacement surgery
- total knee replacement surgery
- spine surgery
- hand surgery
- arthroplastic and arthroscopic procedures on ankles, wrists, knees, hips, and shoulders
- bone lengthening
- treatment of bone and muscle tumors (Read about alternative cancer treatment and Rigvir in the USA)
Being the only FIFA’s center of excellence in Turkey, the orthopaedic team includes experienced biomechanic specialists and manual therapists
Sports medicine and rehabilitation is an essential part of orthopaedic surgery at Acibadem Hospitals Istanbul. Apart from orthopedists working in the area of arthroscopic and spine surgery, patients receive highly specialized care from heart and pain management specialists, dieticians, psychologists, physical therapists, etc.
Other sports-related services cover:
- trauma predisposition test to evaluate a patient’s tendency for injury
- pre-game check-up to evaluate a patient’s preparedness for sports activities
- anti-doping education to increase awareness among patients about a threat of doping use
Patients reading this article also read about transplant surgery and urology in Turkey.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.