BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua Accredited By Australian Council On Healthcare Standards International
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua is the only hospital in Indonesia that was accredited by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standard International (ACHSI) in 2014. This accreditation was reaffirmed in 2018. What does it mean for foreign patient from Australia, United States or United Kingdom?
- Doctors' education and experience meet the requirements of the Australian Council on Healthcare Standard International (ACHSI).
- Doctors are multilingual, and speaking English is a must for them. So the chances of miscommunication are minimal and you do need to pay for translation services.
- Sterilization of medical equipment is held under Australian standards. The commission makes the check-ups to see whether the standards are observed, and BIMC Nusa Dua has formed a reputation of the standard-abiding hospital since 2014.
- Up-to-date equipment for dentistry and aesthetic medicine (plastic and reconstructive surgeries). Although Bali is often associated with sunbathing on a beach and drinking tropical cocktails, as well as buying food from rural locals, BIMC Nusa Dua is a place with state-of-the-art equipment: defibrillators, vital signs monitors, nurse call buttons on the bed, digital X-Ray, etc.
- BIMC works with 90+ insurance companies around the globe fot its patients to get treatment under their health insurance coverage.
20-Minute Drive From Airport And You Are At BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua
BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua mostly hosts foreign patients coming from Australia, United States or United Kingdom, so a lot of visitors travel to by Bali by air. That's why the hospital is located within a 20-minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport.
When you travel so far for treatment procedures such as dentistry or plastic surgery, you'd like to have a good rest. BIMC Hospital is located within walking distance from the beach, 5-star hotels, golf clubs, food courts and restaurants. There is an option to rent a fully-equipped villa on BIMC Hospital territory.
Moreover, BIMC Nusa Dua is near from popular tourist places like
- Tanjung Benoa is famous for its beaches, water activities like scuba diving, parasailing, etc.
- Jimbaran is a seaside town with golden sand and limestone cliffs.
- Uluwatu is the most popular cliff-top temple on Bali.
Aesthetic Surgeries Performed by Certified Doctors With 10 Years Of Experience At BIMC Cosmedic Centre
Cosmedic Centre at BIMC Nusa Dua is specialized in aesthetic procedures. The plastic surgeons are certified and have about 10 years of experience. Most popular procedures are
- Breast lift/reduction/augmentation to update the shapes
- Face and neck lift to eliminate signs of aging
- Nose surgeries to make curved noses straight, big noses smaller
- Eyelid surgeries to help your eyes look younger
- Vaginoplasty to enhance your sexual pleasure
- Liposuction to remove unwanted fat
If you need additional information about (prices, duration of stay, etc.) about BIMC Cosmedic Centre, please follow this link - Plastic and Aesthetic Surgeries at BIMC Cosmedic Centre.
BIMC Dental Centre Offers A Range Of Services From Teeth Whitening To Veneers And Implants During Your Holiday Stay at Bali
Dental Centre At BIMC Hospital can help you with
- complete dental check-up
- dental implants
- oral surgery
- teeth whitening
- aesthetic dental work
If you need more information about dentistry at BIMC, click this link BIMC Dental Centre
Before going to Bali consult your family doctor or health travel specialist well in advance on vaccines required in Bali. Traditionally, they recommend vaccines against hepatitis A and B, yellow fever, typhoid, and rabies.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right or on the bottom of the article, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.