Morning visit to your dentist at BIMC Hospital (Nusa Dua) in Bali and early lunch on the beach
Planning a dentist appointment in Bali is a good idea simply because spending 10 days on the beach can be boring. On top of that, returning home from your vacation with smooth suntan and shining healthy teeth can be another reason. Wait a minute! When did you see your dentist last time?
BIMC Hospital Dental Center in Nusa Dua offers the following dental services:
- Filling — to repair cavities and get rid of fractions, so that your teeth will be healthy
- Extraction of the teeth that hurt and can’t be repaired any more
- Endodontic treatments are aimed at annihilating infections and protecting the teeth from future ones
- Crown and bridge: both are made of porcelain, but the first one is functioning as restoration of the tooth, while the second one replaces the missing tooth completely
- In case some or all of your teeth are gone, and you feel uncomfortable, try partial or full dentures accordingly. BIMC Nusa Dua guarantees they’ll be made to suit you perfectly
- If you want to smile like a Hollywood star, veneers are a good decision for you: tailor-made thin porcelain is placed onto your teeth, improving their shape, colour and overall appearance
If you need more sophisticated dental treatment than a filling, you may want to consider visiting the Dental Center at BIMC Hospital (Nusa Dua) at the beginning of your trip because lab services may take up to 7 days. After the appointment you can relax on one of the fantastic beaches located nearby and enjoy local food.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right or on the bottom of the article, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.