Aesthetic surgery at BIMC Hospital Nusa Dua from accredited surgeons with 10 years of experience
Do you think your breasts are a little under-sized? Would you like to know what are the latest trends in aesthetic procedures? Ready to turn heads whenever you walk into a room?
From dermal filters to tummy tuck, cosmetic procedures are always an emotional experience. Being tightly intertwined with an image of existing or future partner, improved body shapes boost your self-esteem and self-confidence. Warning: whether you celebrated your 24th or 54th birthday, cosmetic surgery is not the right tool to repair broken relationships or marriage.
Department of Cosmetic Surgery at BIMC Hospital Bali offers a variety of procedures for local and international patients.
- Eyelid surgery makes your eyes look young and fresh removing puffiness and unwanted skin parts
- Nose surgery improves the overall look of your nose making curved noses straight, big noses smaller, and upturned noses derotated
- Face and neck lift eliminates visible signs of aging by making your skin taut with much fewer horizontal and vertical wrinkles
- Ear surgery alters jug ears and adds visual balance to the overall appearance of your face
- Liposuction removes unwanted fat from your body where physical exercise and diet is helpless
- Breast lift/augmentation/reduction makes your breasts tighter and eye-catching
- Microdermabrasion removes the outer layer of your skin together with pigment stains and blocked pores subtracting a few years off your face
- Thread lift increases blood circulation and tightens skin
Before having an aesthetic surgery at BIMC Hospital, remind yourself that your beauty specialist cannot change prominent facial features inherited from your ancestors. You also have to be prepared to follow strict postoperative recommendations depending on a procedure you choose. The more realistic expectations you have while entering the doctor’s office, the better outcomes you will receive in the end.
What Patients Say About BIMC Nusa Dua Clinic: That Is The Result I Wanted To Have
We’ve found a review made by Helen Farrell, who has visited BIMC Nusa Dua for tummy operation. She points out that the operation went well, and that the doctors are really attentive and helpful. She had check-ups every 2 days to make sure that everything went well. What’s the result? She has come to the clinic once more to make breast augmentation as she’s lost a lot of weight earlier and wants it back.
Watch the full review here:
And in the following review, Helen stressed out how well-qualified the doctors are. That makes her sit back, relax and enjoy Balinese nature and views.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right or on the bottom of the article, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.