Proven cancer treatment, virotherapy and clinical trials at ECZ Otwock in Poland
The ECZ Otwock is about 45 minutes away from Warsaw Chopin Airport. It opened its doors as a leading tertiary hospital in Poland in 2008 with special emphasis on cardio-oncology treatment programs.
Key medical specialties include:
- The Cardioangiology Department features effective therapies for patients with cardiovascular and pulmonary thromboembolic diseases, atherosclerosis, and heart rhythm disorders.
- The Urology Department ensures outstanding results after kidney, prostate, or bladder surgery applying minimally invasive approaches where possible.
- The Oncology Department is an umbrella division for surgical oncology as well as reconstructive and general surgery. Feel free to learn more about innovative biotherapeutic method called virotherapy and Rigvir cost in the neighboring Latvia.
- The Bariatrics offers surgical and non-surgical treatment of obesity
The ECZ Otwock in Poland holds clinical trials for patients in cases where traditional methods proved unsuccessful. At the moment Department of Oncology offers participation in trials for patients with breast and kidney cancer as well as for heart care patients.
The ECZ Otwock is a hub for advanced professional studies for local and foreign physicians
This means that being a center for postgraduate studies in the country, the European Health Centre Otwock works closely with international expert groups such as Oxford University (UK) and International Cancer Research Group (Canada) implementing the most advanced technical and scientific achievements.
Featured diagnostic technologies include:
- Tomosynthesis (the only 3-D mammography in Poland for high-precision diagnostics of breast cancer)
- 3 Tesla MRI and 128-Slice CT (scanning systems which provide clear images of human tissues and joints to target malignant and non-cancerous formations)
- Genetic predisposition test to pancreatic cancer
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.