Specialized urologic care at European Health Centre Otwock (Poland)
Apart from common urological problems, oncological urology is a key focus of the Department of Urology at the ECZ Otwock. For alternative cancer therapy read Rigvir in Latvia.
At the hospital you are offered open and minimally-invasive (laparoscopic and endoscopic) surgery such as:
- radical/partial nephrectomy (kidney cancer)
- transurethral electroresection of bladder tumor (TURBt), radical cystectomy, and bladder replacement (bladder cancer)
- radical resection of prostate tumor (prostate cancer)
- percutaneous kidney stone removal
- laser urethral stone removal
- endoscopic lithotripsy
- transurethral/percutaneous removal of stones in the bladder
- transurethral resection of prostatic adenoma
- prostate removal
- urinary incontinence treatment in men and women
- urinary tract recovery
Specialists at the Department of Urology conduct clinical trials studying cancerous formations in kidneys, bladder, and prostate as well as male infertility.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.