Patient supervision in 9 languages and licensed organ transplantation in 5 specialties at Florence Nightingale Hospitals (Istanbul)
Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group welcomes you in its JCI-accredited health centers comfortably located in 5 of 39 districts of Istanbul. Whether you are arriving in large Ataturk International Airport on the European side of the city or smaller Sabiha Gökçen International Airport in the southeast, it will take you no more than 40 minutes to get your hospital or a hotel nearby.
Being known for the lowest mortality rate in heart patients across Europe in 2010, Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group annually provides care to thousands of international patients like you from Germany, Spain, and the U.S. as well as from Scandinavian and former Soviet states.
Centers of excellence at Florence Nightingale Hospitals Istanbul include:
- Organ Transplantation Center licensed to perform transplant surgeries on liver, kidney, bone marrow, pancreas, and heart
- Center for Cardiology and Cardiovascular Surgery with 2,000 cardiovascular surgeries performed each year
- IVF Center with ICSI, egg donation, embryo freezing, and more
- Comprehensive Oncology Center with tumor council
- Spine Center with 8 operations on spine and scoliosis per week
- Plastic and Reconstructive Center including hair transplantation
Participating in workshops and conferences in the U.S., Germany, and Sweden, transplant surgery team of Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group provides professional training to surgeons from the UK, India, and other countries.
Before you arrive in Istanbul, the staff will send you a free cost estimate, treatment plan, and your doctor’s CV.
The staff will also take care of:
- around-the-clock medical assistance
- accommodation for you and your loved ones
- airport transfers to and from your hospital/hotel
- translation and interpretation services
- free time activities
Once you enter the hospital, your personal supervisor speaking your language will guide you through paperwork, show the department you need, and help with translation in communication with physicians and nurses.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.