Obesity treatment at Florence Nightingale Hospitals (Turkey): long-term weight loss and individual aftercare programs
In most cases undergoing weight loss program reminds a self-esteem rollercoaster.
Having spent months if not years trying different diets and exercises, you may find it hard to regain control over your body weight. The journey to the moment when you finally see the hoped-for digits on a scale can be energy-sapping and challenging. Most of us give up and and it starts all over again.
To guarantee long-term weight loss, bariatric surgeons at Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group together with a crew of dietitians, endocrinologists, psychologists, and physical therapists guide your every step to a healthier life.
Those looking for alternative ways to treat cancer read Rigvir in Australia.
If you are qualified as a candidate for a weight loss surgery, your specialist in bariatrics at Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group will educate you about the surgical procedure that is right for you.
Weight loss surgery options available to you at Obesity Center of Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group are:
- Gastric bypass has been the most popular weight loss surgery for over 15 years in most cases demonstrating permanent effect. The surgery limits your food intake and suppresses hunger.
- Vertical gastrectomy is known for having fewer side effects and is usually performed on patients with extreme excessive weight. The surgery also restricts your food intake and may be performed as a pre-stage for more advanced weight loss surgery.
- Gastric balloons are often performed when a patient is hesitant about having more advanced treatments. Spatz balloons used at Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group are soft spheres placed in a human stomach to occupy some of its free space.
- Endogast is a gastric balloon orally placed in the stomach under general anesthesia. Weighing no more than 10 grams, endogast gives you a feeling of fullness with smaller amount of food intake.
After-surgery period needs you to keep up with your weight goal. Expect your recommendations to be related to:
- healthy eating habits
- physical activities
- considering reconstructive surgery
- staying away from addictions that replace food
- finding support groups and communities
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.