6 reasons of your child delivery at Florence Nightingale Hospitals (Turkey)
If you are one of those parents who wishes to give birth to their baby in Turkey for one reason or another, make yourself comfortable. You are going to find out why you made the right choice and what 6 things you have to be mindful of.
- Travelling to Turkey by air during pregnancy. Ask your airline company for its regulations concerning pregnant women. They vary from country to country and even from airport to airport, but the general rule puts a limitation on pregnancies above 36 weeks. However, it can be different for high-risk cases. And make sure you have a doctor’s note dated not later than a few weeks before your flight proving your gestational age. While on board, wear comfortable clothes and drink water to keep yourself and your future baby hydrated.
- Pack your bags smartly. Nobody can tell you the specific number of days that you will have to spend in Turkey for childbirth. But the good news is, you may plan your packing well in advance to have at hand outfits for all occasions for you and your baby, thoroughly prepared medical reports, and medicine if any. You may also consider packing a smaller bag and fit it into a bigger one in case you think you will be more loaded on your way back home.
- Arrange accommodation. If you choose Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group as your childbirth home, you receive caring treatment of your requests. The staff will recommend you a hotel nearby the hospital based on your budget and preferences. The hospital will be available to you 24/7 and constantly on alert. Whether you are staying at the hospital ward or at a hotel when you start having labor contractions and your water breaks, you’ll be transferred to the obstetric department in a timely manner.
- Contact your embassy in Turkey. Before the trip, make sure you are well-informed about the process of applying for the after-birth documents.
- Take a tour around your hospital. Ask your doctor at Florence Nightingale Hospitals Group to show you the areas of the hospital where you will deliver and your future ward. It will make you feel safe and secure about your big event.
- Ask your friend(s) for help. Have you ever counted how many of your friends delivered abroad? Most likely the answer is close to zero. That’s why asking your friend to water your flowers, feed your cat, or pick you up at the airport when you return home from Turkey with a new family member is totally fine.
If you are googling alternative cancer therapy, read about Rigvir in South Africa.
Giving birth at Florence Nightingale Hospitals is a rewarding experience you and your family will definite remember while thinking of one more baby.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.