Hair Transplantation at Florence Nightingale Hospitals (Turkey): 1-day painless surgery with natural-looking result
Are you feeling like your baldness adds 5 years and more to your age? Do you wish your hair was thicker and more evenly spread throughout your head? Do you wonder whether hair transplant will do any good?
Patients’ photographs and close-up videos made before and after hair transplant surgery at Florence Nightingale Hospitals in Istanbul might trigger your desire to look younger. Naturally, you will have plenty of questions to ask your doctor such as: are men and women applicable for the procedure? how long will I have to stay at the hospital? will it be pain-free? how many times will I have to visit the hospital? how much will it cost me? etc.
For alternative cancer treatment, read Rigvir in the UK.
Hair transplant surgeon at Florence Nightingale Hospitals will carefully listen to your questions and discuss in detail how and when your hair will start growing.
In the first place your doctor will explain you that hair transplant surgery typically:
- involves replacing follicles from hairy to balding areas
- takes 1 day to complete or up to 3 days in severe cases
- is pain-free as it is performed under local anesthesia
- shows results in 9-12 months
- may have temporary side effects such as swelling, itching, and sometimes hiccups
- requires a few days for side effects to go unnoticed
- looks natural when performed by a professional
- ensures permanent results as replaced follicles are strong and genetically resistant to balding
Patients who read this article also browse IVF and plastic surgery in Turkey.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.