IVF Treatment at Florence Nightingale Hospitals (Turkey): ICSI, TESA, assisted hatching, and more
If your journey to parenthood seems to be more challenging and distressing than what you expected it to be, keep on fighting. As Thomas Edison said, “Success is just one more try” and you never know how close you are to fulfilling your genetic duty.
Bring all your medical reports and test results for a 2-hour talk with a reproductive specialist during your infertility treatment at Florence Nightingale Hospitals in Istanbul
Trying to conceive but it takes longer than a year? Then the first step to take would be seeing a reproductive specialist who will carefully listen to your family story, estimate your ovarian reserve and semen, and then explain what treatment option would work best to help you create a healthy baby.
If you are looking for more information on virotherapy, read about Rigvir in Canada.
Procedures offered at IVF Center to couples include:
- semen analysis to estimate the number of strong sperms
- TESA/TESE to surgically retrieve sperm for analysis if it remains impossible to do it by means of ejaculation
- sperm freezing to store semen for further attempts if an excessive amount has been received for semen analysis
- IVF to inseminate a woman’s egg with sperm in the laboratory
- ICSI to inseminate a woman’s egg with sperm in the laboratory with higher precision
- embryo transfer to place an embryo inside her body
- assisted hatching to help an embryo hatch and glue to the uterine walls
- pre-implantation genetic screening to detect chromosomal abnormalities
- embryo freezing to store embryos up to 5 years for further attempts
- diagnostic hysteroscopy and laparoscopy with visual aid to examine uterus
Causes of female and male infertility cover overweight, drug use, genetic diseases, hormone disorders, trauma, or infection. Residing on polluted territories and ageing can markedly affect fertility.
To help you stay focused on your health, compassionate staff at Florence Nightingale Hospitals will assist you in finding a hotel fit for your comfort and budget. You will also have a personal manager speaking your language and guiding you through all paperwork and the hospital infrastructure.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.