Ophthalmologists at Florence Nightingale Hospitals (Turkey) treat cataract, strabismus, and vision impairment
Wondering about risks and benefits of laser eye surgery in Turkey? Your eye specialist at Florence Nightingale Hospitals in Istanbul will discuss with you questions most frequently asked by international patients seeking eye treatment in Turkey:
- Does laser eye surgery hurt?
- What’s better for me: LASEK, LASIK, or implantable lenses?
- Are both eyes operated at a time?
- Are there any age limits for laser eye surgery?
- Are laser eye surgery outcomes permanent or temporary?
- Can I say “goodbye” to glasses after laser eye surgery?
- When can I restart driving?
- When can I get back to work?
To evaluate and measure thickness, pressure, and other ophthalmic characteristics before eye surgery at Florence Nightingale Hospitals, the following diagnostic procedures are conducted:
If you are looking for more information on the treatment of neurological conditions, please visit Neurology in Malaysia.
Depending on your particular case and health condition, your ophthalmologist at hospital’s Eye Diseases and Laser Center will explain you treatment options that can ensure long-term vision restoration.
Eye treatment services at Florence Nightingale Hospitals in Istanbul include:
- cataract surgery (general anesthesia, same day discharge)
- glaucoma surgery (general anesthesia, same day discharge)
- keratoplasty (local anesthesia, same day discharge)
- vitrectomy (general anesthesia, same day discharge)
- intraocular lens (local anesthesia, same day discharge)
- treatment of strabismus (surgery, fillers, glasses, etc)
- LASIK (sedation/local anesthesia, same day discharge)
- ocular prostheses
Patients who read this article also check oncology in Malaysia and Rigvir in Latvia.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.