Fonix Medical Resort (Hungary): 3 free follow-up visits, underwater massage, and personal English-speaking coach
Looking for an affordable rehab option after trauma or surgery with long-term outcomes?
Whether you still need a surgery or a few days of getaway with detox and physiotherapy would be just fine, consider Fonix Medical Resort in Hungary and here’s why.
- This homelike rehab and treatment facility is a 1-hour drive from Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport and is located in scenic surroundings.
- A team of 2 orthopedic surgeons, 1 cardiologist, and 1 physician is excellently qualified to perform thorough health and cardiovascular evaluation, hip and knee surgery, and individually designed physio-rehabilitation programs.
- Spending 2 days on tests and additional 2-3 weeks in case of surgical treatment, you leave the center with step-by-step instructions related to your physical exercises and eating habits and 3 free follow-up visits during next 3 months.
- You as a health tourist coming from outside Hungary can take advantage of aqua-weekend in the wellness unit equipped with Jacuzzi, saunas, diving pool, water bicycles, and underwater massage.
- A personal English-speaking trainer, interpreter, or a nurse is always there to assist you.
- You have access to deluxe, standard, and medical rooms with adjustable beds fit for your healthcare needs and budget
- Health conscious? Local restaurant offers delicious healthy recipes in a homelike setting to give you enough energy for fast recovery. Picky eater? There are mouth-watering meals for you as well.
- If your medical condition allows, you are welcome to go on a guided tour, take horseback riding lessons, enjoy hunting, bicycling, and more.
Patients who read this article also read about Hadassah Medical Center in Israel, Hospital Quiron Teknon in Spain, and alternative cancer treatment in Latvia.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.