Dr. Franklin’s ayurveda at Panchakarma Institute (Kerala, India) treats rheumatism, infertility, and skin diseases
Wondering what exactly awaits you during ayurvedic procedures at the Institute? Well, there’s much more to it than merely manipulations with medical instruments or manual movements.
If you plan to get an ayurvedic treatment, Dr Franklin’s Panchakarma Institute and Research Center offers the following therapies each aiming at specific condition:
- vasti (medical oil, herbs, and honey is applied through rectum) to treat gastrointestinal diseases and rheumatism
- shirovasti (medicated oil stays on the head in a special cylindrical cap for up to an hour) to treat insomnia, migraine, facial paralysis, etc
- uttara vasti (medical oils and herbs are applied through genitals) to treat male/female infertility and urinary diseases
- nasyam (medicated oils and herbs are applied nasally) to treat sinusitis, headaches, etc.
- kizhi (herbal oils, animal flesh, and therapeutic substances are prescribed in pills) to treat sports trauma and arthritis
- pizhichil (medical oil massage with heat therapy performed by a few ayurvedic specialists) to treat joint pain, mental stress, neurological disorders, etc.
- lepam (herbal paste applied on body or its areas for up to 1,5 hours)
- bathing in herbal water to treat skin disease and imperfections
Based on your complaints, laboratory test results, and days left until you fly home, your ayurvedic specialist will recommend you a set of procedures. Whether you have undergone surgery, had trauma, or suffer from a neurological disease, a complex of diet, massages, yoga session, and detoxification regimen will definitely do the trick and promote your healing.
To make your trip to Dr.Franklin’s Panchakarma Institute as enjoyable and helpful as possible, the staff will help arrange translation, leisure, accommodation type, and other travel issues.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.