Amber Life Clinic (Former Global Virotherapy Cancer) And Rigvir Treatment For Cross-Border Patients
If you search Jurmala in Google Maps, you’ll be immediately relocated to the coastal part of Latvia with pine forests and white-sand beaches. This is exactly where AmberLife Cancer Clinic is located which is also only a 20-minute drive from Riga International Airport.
The medical crew at AmberLife Cancer Clinic knows that you are pressed for time. On top of that, seeking treatment abroad doesn’t make the timing any better. Therefore, the experienced team of oncologists and immunologists at AmberLife Cancer Clinic makes you feel like home even away from yours.
AmberLife Cancer Clinic offers treatment for cancer patients around the globe whose tumors remain unresponsive to chemo- and radiotherapy. With Rigvir®, a virus for cancer treatment, being its major weapon Latvian virotherapy clinic has become the world’s first virotherapy center of excellence. You can qualify for Rigvir in South Africa, Canada, Australia, and elsewhere.
5 things you need to know about Latvian virotherapy clinic:
- It has international accreditation
- It features a unique 7-day Complex Virotherapy Service Package and follow-up programs including Rigvir® therapy
- It employs the most experienced virotherapy specialists along with physical therapists, art therapists, and nutrition specialists
- It is a stone’s throw away from the beach
- It offers transfers to/from the airport, guided tours, and city bicycles for its patients
Please fill in the form on the right if you are looking for:
- a free medical opinion for you or someone close to you
- an online consultation with a cancer specialist
- a Complex Virotherapy Service Package and follow-up treatment
- details about the Rigvir® delivery around the world
- other information about virotherapy and Rigvir®
Useful information and tips:
- we’ll get back to you within 24 hours including weekends with simple step-by-step instructions
- having your medical files in a digital format will help the oncologists evaluate your case within 2-3 business days
- the cost for Complex Virotherapy Service Package in Latvia is fixed regardless of your geography
- free conveniences during your stay in Latvia include a laptop, a mobile phone, a gym, city bicycles, and more