Global Virotherapy Cancer Clinic In Latvia: Skype Consultations And Case Evaluation In 48 Hours
If there was one thing you could take from this article it’s this - Global Virotherapy Cancer Clinic has developed a 7-day Complex Virotherapy Service Package and follow-up programs to cancer patients around the world. The programs are based on Rigvir, a virus for cancer treatment that has been authored, researched, and registered in Latvia.
Rigvir is applied for:
- renal cell cancer
- lung cancer
- bladder cancer
- colon cancer
- pancreatic cancer
- uterine cancer
- ovarian cancer
- breast cancer
As far as safety is concerned, Rigvir has become a reliable partner as it shows little or no side effects. For instance, the drug cannot multiply itself in a human body other than strictly within a cancer cell it infects. In some cases, Rigvir may trigger body temperature increase by 99.5 °F/37.5 °C for a period of up to three days.
Another essential feature of Rigvir is its compatibility with standard types of cancer treatment such as surgery, chemotherapy, and radiotherapy. If a thorough case evaluation based on medical indicators and tests makes it clear that a patient should benefit from virotherapy, Rigvir can smoothly fit into the treatment plan.
Virotherapy clinic (Latvia) offers Complex Virotherapy Service Package that includes:
- a one-week virotherapy at Global Virotherapy Cancer Clinic in Jurmala, Latvia
- detailed health screening followed by three Rigvir injections
- consultations with an oncologist and immunologist
- physiotherapy, psychotherapy, and art therapy sessions
- individual diet plan developed by a nutritionist based on your health condition
If for one reason or another you aren’t able to travel to Global Virotherapy Cancer Clinic in Latvia for the virotherapy course, the clinic offers Skype consultations with an oncologist to discuss your case and see if you can benefit from Rigvir. After all necessary medical records are provided from your side, it normally takes 48-72 hours for the clinic to evaluate your case.
Please fill in the form on the right if you are searching for:
- a free second medical opinion regarding your diagnosis
- an online medical consultation regarding your diagnosis
- virotherapy package and follow-up treatment
- details about the Rigvir® delivery to different countries
- stats about Rigvir® and virotherapy
Useful information and tips:
- we’ll get back to you within a day including Saturdays and Sundays with further instructions
- converting your medical records in a digital format ensures that the oncologists will evaluate your case within 48-72 hours
- the price for Complex Virotherapy Service Package in Latvia is fixed no matter where you live
- at the clinic you have free access to the gym, city bicycles, and more