Child delivery at Hadassah Medical Center in a home-like setting with experienced staff who will hold your hand when you need it most
If you are just about to add one or more human beings to your family, it’s time to consider a place where the memorable moment should happen. And if Israel sounds like a good option, at Hadassah Medical Center you, your partner, and your future baby will feel in safe hands and here’s why.
Your 5 reasons why giving birth at Hadassah Medical Center can be a good idea
- You and your baby are regularly monitored at the Center of Maternal and Fetal Medicine to take immediate steps if something goes wrong. Neonatal ICU is geared towards the same.
- Rooming-in option is available to ensure that you and your baby get used to each other from the very moment of his/her birth
- Prenatal courses and baby massage courses to make you feel confident before and after delivery
- Natural Birth Center if you are healthy enough to deliver with minimal medical intervention
- Individual birth plan based on your specific needs and health state
The staff participating in child delivery at Hadassah Hospital encourages future parents to take active part in pre- and post-delivery process. To ensure smooth transition to a new life, a personal midwife will guide each step of your stay at the center. The staff will also help you with accommodation, airport pick-up, and other travel arrangements.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.