Skin care at Hadassah Hospital (Jerusalem) cures psoriasis and skin cancer in adults and children
Tired of red, dry, or itchy skin? Can’t stop scratching? Surfed tons of websites in search of causes and treatments for your problem? Left untreated, skin diseases can worsen rather quickly especially affecting people with weakened immune system.
If you are looking for experienced skin specialists, at Hadassah Medical Center (Israel) you will find specialized care for your skin concerns including psoriasis, hair loss, and cutaneous T-cell lymphoma
Benefiting from exceptionally favorable Israeli climate for your skin care, at Hadassah Medical Center you will have access to clinics focusing on:
- psoriasis (ultraviolet light therapy, narrow-band ultraviolet B therapy, etc)
- hair treatment (phototherapy, hair genetic studies, etc)
- ulcers (vacuum therapy, maggot biotherapy, etc)
- skin cancer (treatment for melanoma, cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, etc) For alternative cancer treatment, please visit RIgvir in Latvia.
- paediatric dermatology (treatment for warts, hemangiomas, etc)
- moles (treatment for pigmented and dysplastic moles, etc)
- Mohs surgery
Your doctor will first carefully examine the problematic area and listen to your complaints. He/she will educate you about possible treatments and tests that should be performed beforehand. Helpful English-speaking staff will make you feel like home providing assistance in lodging, airport transfers, and showing you the hospital infrastructure.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.