Neurologists and neurosurgeons at Hadassah Medical Center: 30-year expertise & 700 surgeries annually
Looking for a neurologist specializing in your or your child’s particular disease with proven record? If Israel sounds like a good option in terms of geography, take a few moments to find out more about neurologists and neurosurgeons at Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center in Jerusalem and what they specialize in.
Neurologists at Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center actively participate in clinical trials and studies in neuroendocrinology, neurogenetics, and neuroimmunology
At 27-bed capacity Neurosurgery Department, more than 700 operations are performed on yearly basis, including rare and complex ones. Serving as a platform for Hadassah Medical School students, the department conducts unique in-depth studies and is recognized as one of world’s leading facilities in applied neurological studies.
Neurology specialists work hand-in-hand to diagnose the following conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- paraneoplastic neurological disorder (PND)
- autoimmune diseases during pregnancy
- dementia and headaches
- multiple sclerosis
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- skull base surgery (meningioma, acoustic neuroma, pituitary adenoma, aneurysm, etc)
- spine surgery (spinal cord tumors, degenerative conditions, etc)
- oncological neurosurgery (conscious brain surgery, brain biopsy, brain radiosurgery in adults and children, etc) For alternative cancer therapy read about Rigvir in the USA.
- surgery in patients with epilepsy
At Hadassah, dedicated physicians encourage you to take informed decisions about your health or conditions of your significant others. They know how neurological disorders affect relationships and social life and do their best to provide you with detailed information on your specific case.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.