Aesthetic surgery at Hadassah Medical Center: bone and nerve grafting and 1 cm incisions for liposuction
Looking for minimal scarring and “wow” results? Would like to see real before&after photos of patients who have undergone similar procedure? Searching for a good plastic surgeon who will carefully explain to you benefits and risks?
Through aesthetic plastic surgery at Hadassah Hospital you can safely add confidence to your appearance and minimize age-related signs
In a psychological comfortable setting you will meet doctors who annually advance their skills in Belgium, Italy, and USA and are members of Israeli Society of Plastic Surgery. They understand that it is natural to have questions about your future look and take time to describe your future breast or nose shape based on your unique features.
If you are looking for more information about alternative ways to treat cancer, read about Rigvir therapy in Latvia.
Specialists in aesthetic surgery at Hadassah Medical Center perform:
- breast augmentation (a silicone implant is inserted into your breast area through 5 cm cuts along the natural bottom line)
- liposuction (body fat is extracted from selected area through 1 cm incisions)
- facelift (selected skin area is drawn back from temporal line to the back of your ear and into the hair)
- hyperhydrosis (excessive sweating is treated with Botox or surgery including minimally invasive thoracic sympathectomy and sweat gland removal)
- otoplasty (cartilage reduction)
- rhinoplasty (lower cartilage is removed through small incisions and bone breaking is done if needed)
Surgeons at the hospital’s Center of Hand and Microvascular Surgery perform 200 complex wrist surgeries per year using surgical microscope and harvesting bone grafts where needed
Areas of key surgical and research interest cover:
- replantation of amputated finger, arm, and hand
- bone and nerve grafts
- birth defects
At Hadassah’s Center of Paediatric Plastic Surgery parents have access to maxillofacial surgeons, speech therapists, and orthodontists who take care of newborns from the very first second
Teaming with other respective departments, paediatric plastic surgeons at Hadassah have total focus on and in-depth knowledge of:
- cleft lip
- cleft palate
- missing ear rim
- congenital facial bone defects
- congenital cranial bone defects
- premature fontanelle closure
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.