Cancer treatment program in Hospital Quiron Teknon is managed by Teknon Cancer Institute including Novalis radiosurgery
Considering cancer care for you or your loved ones in Spain? While the diagnosis can be stressful for patients and their loved ones ranging in severity from person to person, here’s some information to add to your choice map.
As a patient you may benefit from oncology at Teknon Center Institute for the following reasons:
- multidisciplinary board to discuss rare and complex cases
- personal nurse to help you along every step throughout the treatment program
- latest treatment methods including Novalis stereotactic radiosurgery, surgical oncology, nuclear medicine, chemotherapy, etc.
- clear costs with no hidden extra charges
As you prepare for your first visit to Oncological Institute, you are advised to bring all previous medical reports such as images and test results with you. To make you feel comfortable and at ease, your doctor will encourage you to play an active part in decision-making related to your own care. For the same reason, you may also bring a companion with you.
If you are looking for alternative cancer treatment, read about Rigvir here.
Strengthened by the tradition of sharing expertise across disciplines, cancer treatment programs at Teknon Cancer Institute encompass the following conditions:
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia and lymphoma
- malignant tumors of reproductive organs (For treatment packages in Eastern Europe, please visit Urology in Poland.)
- malignant formations in prostate, kidney, bladder, and testicles
- malformations in breast
Even though preventive screenings and clinical skills make a core expertise of the cancer care team at the institute, aftercare support provided consistently by compassionate nurses is what gives patients and their families confidence and strength.
People who read this article often inquire about obesity treatment in Turkey.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.