Expert infertility treatment at Hospital Quiron Teknon in Barcelona performed by 21 specialists
If you are experiencing difficulty getting pregnant after a year of attempts, it may be time to address the question to reproductive specialists. And if Spain doesn’t sound too far, see below why Hospital Quiron Teknon is worth considering:
- usually the staff helps you achieve normal pregnancy and only then turns to assisted reproduction techniques
- complete fertility checkup for you as a female patient (ultrasound, hormone analysis, hysteroscopy to check uterus, hysterosalpingography of fallopian tubes, karyotype to check chromosome set, immunological test, etc.)
- complete fertility checkup for you as a male patient (semen analysis and sperm DNA analysis, hormone and genetic tests, testicular sperm extraction if needed, karyotype to check chromosome set, etc)
- step-by-step explanation of your program before you arrive to Barcelona
- clear costs with no hidden extra charges so you plan your budget accordingly
- directly flights from most European destinations
IVF packages, genetic counselling, TESE and egg donation at Hospital Quiron Teknon are delivered by a team of compassionate embryologists, endocrinologists, gynecologists, psychologists, and nurses since 1994
Treating you as the individual person, not just the patient, your reproductive specialist will answer your questions including “when to schedule an intercourse?”, “is artificial insemination right for me?”, “does pre-implantation diagnostics damage an embryo?”, “can I apply for IVF if I’m 47?”, etc.
Here’s the rundown of specialized procedures offered at Hospital Quiron Teknon to which can be discussed during your first visit:
- ovarian stimulation
- artificial insemination
- egg and embryo donation
- TESE (testicular sperm extraction)
- PGD (pre-implantation genetic diagnosis)
- vasectomy reversal
You and your partner may benefit from IVF at Hospital Quiron Teknon as well as other assisted reproduction tools because the staff knows how stressful the entire process can be. Therefore, they do their best to make you feel comfortable and assist you in every way through your fertility journey including pre-travel arrangements and translation service if needed.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.