Experienced neurology specialists at Hospital Quiron Teknon (Barcelona) have been focusing on rare and complex conditions since 1994
Looking for a good neurologist in Barcelona for you or your child? Here’s why Hospital Quiron Teknon can be right for you:
- easy accessible by air or car from most European destinations and elsewhere
- dedicated staff from front-desk receptionists to surgeons
- travel assistance (hotel booking, language services, etc)
- JCI accreditation
- patient-oriented comfortable setting
For more information about virotherapy, read about Rigvir in South Africa.
Your neurologist at Hospital Quiron Teknon will personally review your case and previous medical reports before developing treatment plan catered to your specific condition
Compassionate nurses and dedicated neurology specialists at Hospital Quiron Teknon understand how important it is to help you return to normal life and emotional balance. Therefore, they work hard with patients like you providing evaluation and care for most adult and paediatric neurological disorders including:
- degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, LBD (Lewy Body Dementia), ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis), etc
- infectious diseases such as encephalitis, meningitis, cerebral toxoplasmosis, etc
- muscular diseases such as Duchenne dystrophy, etc.
- demyelinating diseases such as multiple sclerosis, etc.
- intracranial tumors (For more information on cancer treatment, read about oncology in Poland.)
- sleep disorders
- head trauma (For more information on orthopedics, read about joint replacement in Poland.)
Chances are, you haven’t found the disorder you are interested in on the list. This is because conditions treated at the hospital are too many and we can’t name them all due to web page limit.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.