Cardiac surgery at Kardiolita for patients coming from Europe, Asia, and other locations
Kardiolita as a former Vilnius Heart Surgery Center is the only privately-owned JCI-accredited hospital in Lithuania with a full spectrum of cardiac procedures and heart surgeries. Since 1998 Kardiolita’s gifted team of cardiac surgeons has been improving its performance through training courses in London, Brussels, Washington, and Los Angeles.
If you are looking for alternative cancer treatment in Baltic countries, please visit Rigvir therapy.
Heart surgeons in the Department of Cardiology at Kardiolita (Vilnius) solve rare and complex cases in adults and children offering the following treatment methods:
- for heart attack patients: angioplasty, stenting, coronary artery bypass
- for patients with damaged valves: valve replacement with mechanical/biological prosthesis, Ross surgery
- for ischemic heart disease patients: ablation for left ventricular aneurysm, closure of ventricular septal rupture
- for children aged 3+ with congenital heart defect: closure of arterial duct, repair of aortic coarctation, aortic ablation, tetralogy of Fallot repair, treatment of Ebstein anomaly
- for patients with aortic aneurysm: replacement of aortic root, aortic arch ablation
- as well as MAZE procedure, heart defibrillators
Your personal manager guides you through your journey to Kardiolita, from your arrival to the International Airport of Vilnius to postoperative rehabilitation in spa towns of Druskininkai and Palanga. It means paperwork, accommodation for the person who travels with you, pick-up service, and other prearrangements stay out of your focus.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.