Specialized orthopedic surgery at Kardiolita for patients coming from Europe, Asia, and other locations
Broke your leg while in Lithuania? Ageing joints? Fractures after unsuccessful skiing? Skillful hands powered by at least 10 years of practical experience can quickly get you back on track. Specialists in orthopedic surgery and traumatology at Kardiolita has seen a variety of cases linked to musculoskeletal injuries and most likely your X-ray images will not leave them disarmed.
Orthopaedic surgery at Kardiolita (Vilnius) offer specialized care to patients in need of:
- knee and hip replacement surgery (applying prostheses produced by leading sellers of orthopaedic products such as Johnson&Johnson, Zimmer, and Biomet)
- knee surgery (ligament, meniscus, and cartilage reconstruction, etc.)
- foot surgery (hallux rigidus, arch problems, toe problems, plantar corns, etc.)
- hand surgery (carpal tunnel syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- shoulder surgery (acromioclavicular joint arthrosis, shoulder trauma, rotator cuff tear, etc.)
For more information about alternative cancer therapy for men, read about Rigvir for prostate cancer.
If you are considering an orthopaedic operation, your follow-up care will take place in a ward customized for orthopaedic patients under caring supervision of an English-speaking nurse. During your stay your physician and physiotherapist will develop a rehabilitation program catered to your specific needs. While many international patients undergo rehab programs in local health resorts, some of them prefer their home country.
Specialized orthopedic surgery at Kardiolita (Vilnius) is not only about medical assistance. The staff also saves you the trouble of arranging airport pick-up (ambulance if required), booking rehab facility, or finding an interpreter if required.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.