Aesthetic surgery at Kardiolita for patients coming from Europe, Asia, and other locations
In case you are interested in plastic surgery, be it your breast, nose, or tummy, you want to see before-and-after portfolio of your plastic surgeon. Also, you would like him/her to have many years of experience and keep up with the latest patterns in beauty procedures. If your answer is “yes”, then you are on the right page.
To be on top of trends, a team of 5 specialists in the field of aesthetic plastic surgery at Kardiolita (Vilnius) are members of:
- IPRAS (International Confederation of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery)
- ESPRAS (European Society of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery)
- Lithuanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- trainings conducted regularly in the U.S., Sweden, France, Belgium, Austria, etc.
Specialists in aesthetic surgery at Kardiolita (Vilnius) share their knowledge and ideas across disciplines collaborating closely with otolaryngologists, dermatologists, urogynecologists, and orthopaedic surgeons. Understanding the importance of heart-to-heart discussion before your procedure, your plastic or reconstructive surgeon will do his/her best to explain all risks and benefits of your choice.
Aesthetic plastic surgery at Kardiolita (Vilnius) features the following points which also include reconstructive procedures:
- breast lift/reduction/augmentation
- replacement of breast implants
- full face lift
- tummy tuck
- scar removal
The Kardiolita staff saves you the trouble of arranging airport pick-up (ambulance if required), booking rehab facility, or finding an interpreter.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.