Treatment of complicated caries in children and high-precision implants at Mackevicius Dental Clinic (Vilnius)
Regular brushing and flossing is a must no matter where you live. But in case more serious care is required for you or your children while cost-saving is still on agenda, you may want to pinpoint Mackevicius Dental Clinic in Vilnius.
Dental treatment for you
Many clinical procedures are performed by the owners, Dr. Astjjus and Birutė Mackevičiai, as a guarantee of quality service to each patient. Here’s the list of dental services for adults:
- Dental radiologic examination in order to make a precise diagnosis and to draw up the most suitable plan of treatment in each specific case
- Oral hygiene
- Teeth bleaching (Biolase laser)
- Aesthetic filling
- Orthodontal services
- Periodontal treatment (treatment of oral mucous membrane and periodontal tissues)
- Treatment and filling of teeth roots
- Dental implantation (Straumann system)
- Prosthodontics (missing teeth, aesthetic smile)
- Maxillofacial surgery (sinus lifting, bone grafting, wisdom-teeth extraction)
People who read this article also read about obesity treatment in Israel.
Dental treatment for your child
Licensed pediatric dentists of the clinic will provide careful treatment for your child by applying local and general anesthesia. During one visit all caries-affected teeth are usually cured. Here’s the list of dental services for kids:
- Professional child’s mouth hygiene
- Treatment of milk-teeth not-complicated and complicated caries
- First permanent teeth, their care and treatment
The dentist will recommend general anesthesia in the following cases:
- When a child is at a very small age
- Many caries-affected teeth
- Surgical treatment is needed
- A child is fearful of teeth treatment
- Disabled children and adults
- Children experiencing a strong reflex of nausea
Other than traditional anesthesia, an innovative author’s method with the use of amber has been developed at Mackevicius Clinic and is successfully applied in pregnant women, milk-teeth care, teeth bleaching, etc.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.