Mahkota Medical Center (Melaka, Malaysia): over 70 highly skilled physicians at famous beach resort
Traveling to Malaysia for business or pleasure? Wishing to combine it with your regular health exam? Looking for a specialized medical procedure at a reasonable cost?
Over 80 per cent of overseas patients come to Malaysia including Mahkota Hospital from Thailand and Singapore, destinations recognized as global leaders in health travel
If you arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), it will take you about 1,5 hour to get to Mahkota Hospital located in coastal Melaka. The facility features 266-bed capacity and is a powerful medical hub with:
- 75 regularly trained specialists
- 8 centers of excellence (cardiology, orthopedics, oncology, andrology, neurology, mother & child center, dialysis center and wellness center). If you are looking for altnernative cancer therapy, please visit Rigvir sale page.
- 50,000 cross-border patients per year
- free shuttle service from KLIA or about 45 USD for taxi
- double bedded ward for 35 USD and single bedded ward for 70 USD (incl. meals)
- TV, nurse call system 24/7, and adjustable beds in wards
- hotel rooms 5 minutes away from the medical center
- on-site dietician, local cafeteria, and a bakery
Awarded by Frost & Sullivan as the medical tourism hospital of the year in 2015, Mahkota Medical Centre is also proud to be the holder of award from the Ministry of Health Malaysia for admitting the highest number of overseas patients in 2012. Besides Malaysia, the hospital operates its representative offices throughout Indonesia, Singapore, and Cambodia.
Medical success of Mahkota Medical Centre comes in a variety of clinical criteria such as:
- IVF success rate over 57 percent (compared to minimum rate >25 per cent)
- unscheduled 2-day return visits to the operating room 0.04 percent (compared to minimum rate 1.3 per cent)
- unscheduled 3-day return visits to Accident & Emergency Department 0.14 percent (compared to minimum rate <0.5 percent)
- the rate of bedsores in in-door patients 0 percent (compared to minimum rate <3 per cent)
At Mahkota Medical Centre, English-speaking staff will help you along the way by explaining you everything what’s ahead of you from the minute you land in Malaysia. Quite importantly, the center respects personal nature of your medical data and will process it for statistical and health purposes only. Feel free to browse other medical facilities including Maurina Vein Clinic in Latvia and MDTC (Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center) in Lithuania.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.