IVF treatment at Mahkota Medical Centre: over 765 happy couples and 50% success rate
If your unprotected sexual intercourse hasn’t resulted in pregnancy after more than a year of attempts, it is prudent to start searching for answers. Both for you and your partner. With success rates reaching 50%, getting expert fertility advice in Malaysia means making your path to parenthood less complex and more affordable.
Why choose infertility treatment at Mahkota Hospital?
- experience since 1997
- 973 born babies including 165 twins and 18 triplets
- over 1,200 IVF cycles
- 49,2% success rate in ICSI and 50% success rate in IVF in 2014
- exceeds success rates in leading fertility clinics in Singapore including Raffles Fertility Center and KK Hospital with up to 40% success rate in each
While located in Melaka (south of Malaysia), the hospital has helped more than 765 local and cross-border couples to achieve their dream in having a baby. Its highly-trained and compassionate team consists of members of Malaysia Infertility Society, American Society of Reproductive Medicine, and Asia Pacific Association of Gynaecologic Endoscopy. You can also check infertility treatment in Israel.
Services offered at Mahkota Hospital encompass:
- male and female evaluation
- intrauterine insemination (IUI) involving sperm placement inside uterus with a very thin, flexible tube
- in-vitro fertilization (IVF) consisting of hyperstimulation, egg retrieval, fertilization, embryo transfer, and support
- intracytoplasmic sperm insemination (ICSI) delivering sperm cell directly into the oocyte
- frozen embryo transfer (FET) using previously cryopreserved embryo(s) of a couple during its future IVF cycles
Knowing that IVF costs combined with an emotional constituent can be a key source of stress for you as a couple, IVF treatment at Mahkota Medical Centre was made as cost-effective as possible. Specifically, IVF package would cost you from $3,300. As the hospital is striving not for the overcrowded IVF room, but instead to increase the number of take-home babies, your fertility specialist will listen to your needs, evaluate you as a couple, and provide a thoroughly developed plan.
Friendly English-speaking staff is always ready to help when it comes to lodging, pick-up service, or translation.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.