Neurology specialists at Mahkota Medical Center use a neurodiagnostic lab and cure 1,000 cases yearly
Whether you are a neurological patient or a caregiver looking for a decent clinic in Malaysia, this page may give you a brief description of treatment options available today in Melaka, south of Malaysia.
Neurological crew of Mahkota Medical Centre consists of an adult neurologist, neurosurgeon, paediatric neurologist, and a psychiatrist. Together, they possess expertise and tools to target such neurological conditions as:
- brain and spinal cord tumors
- multiple sclerosis
- migraine and headache
- neuromuscular disorders (For orthopedics please see joint replacement in Jerusalem.)
- Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases
Your compassionate neurologist at Mahkota Hospital will listen to you and help you make healthier choices to minimize your risk and manage care for a loved one.
They encourage you to take as much time as you need for recovery monitoring your results and dynamics. After conducting thorough diagnosis of your condition with MRI, 64-Slice CT scanner, and other high-end equipment, neurology specialists at Mahkota Hospital will test your brain activity applying the following techniques:
- electroencephalography (EEG) to measure electrical activity in your brain
- electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) to stimulate your brain with brief electric currents
- electronystagmogram (ENG) to measure movement of your eye
- evoked potentials to test nerve responses
With caring, attitude the staff will give you a hand in your travel planning including accommodation, transfers, etc.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.