Dr. Maurina Vein Clinic in Riga offers vascular diagnostics from 39 EUR and 6 treatment options
Tired of swollen and heavy legs at the end of the day? Wish your legs had smoother skin with no spider veins? Looking for well-priced treatment of vascular disease in Europe?
7 reasons to schedule an appointment at Dr. Maurina Vein Clinic
- phlebologists of the clinic are members of German, Baltic, and Mexican societies of phlebology and are supervised by prof. Rabe, world’s opinion leader in treatment of vascular diseases from Germany
- the team provides treatment for varicose veins, deep vein thrombosis, trophic ulcers, and more
- over 20,000 patients visit the clinic annually while phlebologists perform over 2,500 surgeries per year
- the staff speaks English, German, French, Polish, Latvian, and Russian
- the clinic features 3 locations in Riga and is a 30-minute drive from Riga International Airport
- vein sclerotherapy starts from 57 EUR
- the staff helps with accommodation and airport pick-up
If you are googling alternative cancer treatment in Europe, read about Rigvir in the UK.
Vein diseases frequently affect those with the following risk factors:
- age 50+
- female sex
- family history of varicose veins
- sitting/standing for extended periods
Patients who read this article also read about health check-up at MDTC in Vilnius and cancer care at Neolife Medical Center in Istanbul.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right, and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.