Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center (Vilnius): 53 medical fields, pre-travel consultation, and personal assistant on site
If you have an upcoming trip to Eastern Europe which makes you miss your regular check-up with your physician, chances are, you may find a good alternative at Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Located only 10 km (or 6 miles) away from Vilnius International Airport, MDTC has been providing specialized care to patients from the U.K., Germany, Italy, the U.S. and other countries since 1995.
So, if you do not limit the treatment options to what is available in your local area, here’s a list of key points MDTC can offer you:
- 160 qualified physicians and surgeons with regular training
- online consultation before your arrival
- surgical and laboratory equipment by Karl Storz, Olympus, Siemens, Roche, etc.
- over 100 types of surgery
- over 500 laboratory tests
- over 1000 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- 1-day full health screening programs
- half the price compared to western regions of Europe and English-speaking countries (i.e. 250 Euro for full health screening program for women)
- English-speaking staff
- personal on-site assistant
- help with accommodation and pick-up service
If you or someone close to you are looking for treating cancer with virotherapy, read about Rigvir in the USA.
Medical performance at MDTC is ensured by such quality management systems as ISO 15189 and ISO 9001. The administration has also applied for JCI accreditation which is the most prestigious award in the medical field.
If you choose to undergo health check-up or a treatment program at MDTC when in Vilnius, the staff will help you book a hotel based on your budget and preferences and arrange airport transfers.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.