Obesity treatment at Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center (Vilnius): lose up to 44 kg per year
Your weight loss is still hardly seen and keeps coming back after numerous diets and gym memberships? Familiar with shortness of breath, joint pain, high cholesterol, and got a favorite weight loss forum?
If the question is more serious than simply fitting into a pair of one-size-smaller jeans, you may want to seek medical care. Mostly because on top of medical complications, excessive weight makes you depression-friendly and worsens quality of your life such as difficulty in finding a life partner or a job.
Patient-oriented, affordable, and time-saving. These are keywords that would probably best describe bariatrics at MDTC (Lithuania) and here’s why:
- your treatment plan is developed by bariatric surgeons, endocrinologists, heart specialists, dieticians, and psychiatrists
- gastric banding lasts from 40 to 60 minutes and requires 1 day of inpatient stay
- you lose up to 1 kg (or 2 lb) per week which makes up to 44 kg (or 98 lb) per year
- professional aftercare support
If you are looking for alternative cancer treatment, read about Rigvir.
Weight loss surgery at MDTC (Lithuania) is mostly supervised by prof. Brimas Gintautas, MD, an abdominal surgeon counselling the Ministry of Health Care in the country.
Prof. Brimas Gintautas has the following memberships:
- Society of Bariatrics
- European Academy of Surgical Sciences
- Association of Baltic Surgeons
- Association of Lithuanian Surgeons
Having mastered his skills since 1986 and become an author of a number of scientific works in the field of abdominal and bariatric surgery, prof.Brimas Gintautas now provides care to residents and patients who arrive from abroad for inexpensive treatment in homelike environment with long-term results.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.