Colorectal surgery and proctology at Medical Diangostic and Treatment Center in Vilnius: surgeons with 20 years of experience and pain-free techniques
Whatever reason makes you seek colon surgery or proctology at MDTC (Lithuania), you are in safe hands.
A team of specialists in colorectal surgery at MDTC (Lithuania) adopt modern methods in Berlin, Copenhagen, Minnesota, Brussels, and Warsaw and return home to improve life of their patients
Before your specialist in proctology at MDTC (Lithuania) performs his/her routine screening, he/she will usually ask you about your sensitivity threshold and invite an anesthetist to manage your condition. For alternative cancer therapy, read about Rigvir in the USA.
Colorectal evaluation procedures are:
- colonoscopy (endoscopic screening of your colon applying delicate instruments and optical device to maximize visualization)
- sigmoidoscopy (endoscopic screening of your sigmoid intestine applying delicate instruments and optical device to maximize visualization)
Surgical procedures are:
- closed hemorrhoidectomy (Nivatvongs): local anesthesia and discharge from the hospital in 3-4 hours
- thrombosed hemorrhoidectomy: discharge on the same day
- Doppler guided hemorrhoid artery ligation: general anesthesia and discharge on the same or the following day
- removal of fistulas and polyps
Friendly English-speaking staff will help you arrange lodging, transfers, translation, and other arrangements before your arrival.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.