Affordable 1-day health evaluation at Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center (Lithuania) from certified physicians
Need to check your health while in Vilnius but not sure where to go in a foreign city? Hesitant about the quality of local medical care?
While you are feeling a bit lost considering different options, see why health screening at MDTC in Vilnius can be the right choice
- over 500 laboratory tests certified by ISO 9001 standard
- 1-day full health screening programs
- half the price compared to western regions of Europe and English-speaking countries (i.e. 250 Euro for full health screening program for women)
- high-precision diagnostic methods including CT (computed tomography ) and MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) to detect tumors at all stages
- helpful English-speaking staff
Individual gender and age-related health evaluation at MDTC (Lithuania) is popular in patients who come to Vilnius from Berlin, London, Stockholm, and other European cities
The center offers the following health screening packages:
- urogynecological (physical exam, blood and urine tests, ultrasound, CA-125 test, cytology, etc)
- breast cancer prevention (physical exam, blood and urine tests, mammography, CA 15-3 test, etc.)
- thyroid (physical exam, blood and urine tests, sonography, etc.)
- digestive system (physical exam, blood and urine tests, endoscopy of internal organs, etc.)
- respiratory system (physical exam, blood and urine tests, radiography, breathing test, etc.)
- osteoporosis prevention
- cardiovascular check-up
Patients who read this article also view health check up at Kardiolita in Vilnius, Lithuania.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.
health check up at Kardiolita