Aesthetic surgery at Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center: outpatient breast lift and up to 2 hours for blepharoplasty
Thinking about breast augmentation but somewhere closer than Thailand and not too expensive? If you haven’t yet made any commitments and still considering options, take a minute to see what Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center in Vilnius (Lithuania) has to offer its visitors coming from abroad like you.
If you are looking for information about alternative cancer treatment, visit Rigvir for prostate cancer.
Having received National Prize in microsurgery and undergone trainings in Boston (U.S.), a team of 5 gifted specialists in aesthetic plastic surgery at MDTC (Lithuania) improve looks applying hyaluronic acid injections and liposuction among others
The procedure you are searching for will most likely be on the “menu” of the Department of Plastic Surgery at Medical Diagnostic and Treatment Center (Vilnius) as it consists of:
- breast augmentation (1-day hospital stay, under general anesthesia)
- breast reduction (outpatient or inpatient, 2-4 hours, under general anesthesia)
- breast lift (2-3 hours, outpatient, under general anesthesia)
- facelift (general anesthesia)
- neck lift (general anesthesia)
- otoplasty (general anesthesia)
- rhinoplasty (general/local anesthesia)
- blepharoplasty (1-2 hours, general/local anesthesia)
- tummy tuck
If you choose aesthetic surgery at MDTC (Lithuania), your personal English-speaking assistant will help you with hotel booking, airport shuttle, and translation of your medical reports if required.
PS. If you or your family member needs help, please fill in the form on the right and one of our managers will get back to you in 24 hours.